Monday, March 19, 2007

Easter's just around the corner.

Spring is in the air and Easter around the corner. Is anyone else getting spring fever? Ready to plant flowers and make/eat Easter Lunch? I am! I just have to wait a few weeks on the veggies and flowers, but the Easter Menu is getting planned. One year we planned the menu around an Easter Brunch in a Southern Living Cookbook. Ever since then, I love buttermilk biscuit's. They are not a tradition for our family, but I'm trying to sneak them in. He is a link for a dressed up version, Buttermilk Biscuits with Goat Cheese and Chives.





Also with Easter come a strong church season, it may be the biggest Christan holiday. Our Church is gearing up for our annual Eggstravaganza, it's going to be great! My brother Todd lives out of town, and is in his Church band. They have a new site for St. Ann's Music Ministry, Check it out.





And I leave you with a picture of Ryan over the weekend. We took an 18 mile bike ride and along the way he visited Lewis and Clark's cave along the Missouri River.

No comments: