Friday, February 9, 2007

All he wants for Christmas

When I kissed him goodbye this morning, I wished I had my camera, because I didn't think his tooth would last that long. So when he came home and still had it, I new it was now or never. It's not that I'm attached to the tooth, it's the period of life. My little guy. He's far from a baby and no longer a toddler. Can time really go that fast?

So after reading chapter 8 of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, I had him try to pull his tooth again. It just needed to come out. He's eaten Oatmeal 2 times a day for week now, because it's easy to eat. As he was pulling on his tooth, I snuck (is this the past tense of sneak?) in a tug to his arm which made the tooth pop right out! We were both so excited, then I asked him if he minded I did that, and he said "No, I'm excited you did. Do you know what Jack's going to say?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that tooth lasted this long! It was ready to go at New Year's!