Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Heavily Dependent on Others

We had a great weekend with some family friends who came into town. 6 Families, 3 houses and 2 1/2 days = 17 of us in all for fun filled days of food, drink, boccie ball and darts.

One good side effect about company coming to stay at your house is you get the last little projects completed. We re-decorated the guest room and near by bath as well has changed a light fixture and cleaned really good.

The title comes from the fact that the good pictures are on someone else's camera and I am at their mercy to send them to me. I'm sorry for those of you who aren't shown here, I'm waiting, here's mine...







We figured we'd do this again in 5 years. When we figured when that would be it's 2012. Can that be right? Can we be that into the new millennium? Crazy.

1 comment:

EE said...

It seems the only time I get my house truly clean is in preparation for company.
Glad you all had a good time!