Monday, September 15, 2008

Bad Ike!


This has been my home away from home for the last 3 years. It's the new Wilson's complex that is Wilson's South, MAC soccor indoor and outdoor fields, the MAC pool and FIT (Females in Training) that I have come to love since I quit work. I spend at least 3 mornings a week hear and in the summer more time here than at my house.

Bad Ike!

It was hard to see it flood and hope they rebuild. I know Wilson's South isn't in jepordy, but FIT was housed in the old Club Woodrail and was older and quieter than the new facey gym and I loved it that way. Since it is only women, there is a chance they'd tell us to use the new facility with all it's pretty paint, state of the art equipment, beautily views and co-ed crowding. Who knows if it's worth insuring again.

I slept through most of the rain and it was on the way to church Sunday morning that I discovered it. I would have never guessed we got that much rain.

1 comment:

EE said...

Why in the heck do they stay in the flood plain???
I was very surprised to see that much water, too!