Sunday, June 8, 2008

Four, Four, Four ...

Four, Four, Four, Four... from Fivestrongs

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Hy-Vee, Target, Fairview School and The MAC

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Jennifer, Old Navy, Angie and Christy

C) Four favorite places to eat:
Shakespeares, Rio Grande, Holly's house and McDonalds

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Holly's house drinking Mockaritas, Cardio Kickboxing, The Ritz with my kids who are in a Las Vegas wedding this weekend, the pool

E) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
The Office, 30 Rock, Good Morning Missouri and Spongebob

2 comments:

EE said...

Your kids are in LV?????

Amy P said...

Yes! They were in a wedding but it was 10 days from my due date, so I didn't get to go. They love it and want us to take them back. Now how backwards is that?